查莉成长日记第一季

发布时间:2017-01-25 来源: 日记大全 点击:

查莉成长日记第一季篇一:好运查莉第一季第三集英汉对白

查莉的成长日记第一季第三集台词

嘿 Charlie 这是你姐姐Teddy在录视频日记

Hi Charlie. it's your big sister Teddy with my video diary.今天 我要和你聊聊关于好朋友的话题

So today I want to talk to you about best friends.

你又在夸耀我了吧

You bragging about me again?

噢 这是Ivy 她是我的最好的朋友

Huh. yeah this is Ivy. she's my BFF.

我还是她的英雄

I(来自:www.zhaoQt.NeT 蒲公英文摘:查莉成长日记第一季)9;m also her hero

她是锅来我是盖 她是风儿我是沙

The wind beneath her wings the hip in her hop

她是绿叶我是花

The peanut to her butter.

我就是那张说个没完的嘴

I am the mouth that wouldn't shut.

瞧瞧我们看上去如何

Let's see how we're looking.

很完美

Perfect!

我都想同咱俩约会我都想同咱俩结婚

I'd date us. I'd marry us.

好吧 有什么重大新闻吗

So what's the big news?

你绝对不敢相信我为你做了什么

you are not gonna believe what I did for you

我看到了一个超帅的男孩在商场的美食广场工作

I saw the cutest guy working at the mall food court

为了戏剧效果 我们暂停一下

And pause for dramatic effect

明天我要过去跟他搭讪

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to him.

这算哪门子你为我做的事

How is this something you're doing for me?

也许他还有朋友啊 可爱的人总会有朋友的

Maybe he has a friend. the cute ones always have a friend.就像 我有你 对吧

I mean I have you right?

嘿 姑娘们 忙什么呢

Hi girls. What you doing?

没什么

Nothin'.

最近好吗 Ivy很好

How's it going Ivy? Real good.

别理她 她就会走开的

Ignore her. she'll go away.

你们这些孩子总是在玩手机

You girls are always on those phones.

你在和谁发短信呢没和谁发

Who are you texting now? Nobody.

真希望我也会发短信

I wish I could do that.

嘿 那样的话 你和我就能互相发短信了 那样岂不是很好玩 Hey then you and I could text each other. Wouldn't that be fun?哦 天呐 妈妈 那样就太棒了

Oh my gosh mom I'd love that!

才怪

Eww!

但是我学不会怎么发短信哦 那就没办法啦

I don't think I can text from this phone. oh well.

你肯定能学会的 Duncan女士 你手机号多少

Sure you can Miss D. what's your number?

别理她啊

Not ignoring.

什么声音

What is that noise?

我刚给你发了条短信

I just sent you a text.

按一下这个键就可以看了

Just hit that button to read it.

哦 快看啊

Well look at that.

哦 果然很好玩 Ivy

Oh that's funny Ivy.

那你就该回复个"lol"

Then your response is "lol."

就是“放声大笑”

"laugh out loud."

不是 不是的 不是让你笑出声来 而是把它打出来 No no mom. you don't do it you type it.

如果你想更俏皮点的话

Or if you want to get a little saucy

你可以眨下眼

You can wink.

不是真眨 是打出来

Not there. There.

就是打一个分号和括号

Just a semicolon and parentheses.

哦 看起来确实像在眨眼睛

Oh that does look like a wink.

真不敢相信我也会发短信了

I can't believe I'm finally a texter.

来看看我从厨房发短信你们能不能收到

Let's see if it works from the kitchen!

"WHYD"看你干的好事

"WHYD"? What have you done?

生活搞得一团糟

Day's all burnt toast

就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Running lateand dad says

我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

Has anybody seen my left shoe

我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

I close my eyes take a bite

跳上车子 放声大笑

Grab a ride laugh out loud

就在这里 我们的家

There it is up on the roof

我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

I've been there I've survived

所以请听取我的建议

So just take my advice

宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈

Hang in there baby things are crazy

可是我知道你会有美好未来

But I know your future is bright

宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there Baby

不要怀疑

There is no maybe

一切终会如你所愿

Eveything turns out all right

生活有悲有喜

Sure life is up and down

可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

But trust me it comes back all around

你会喜欢将来的你

You're gonna love who you turn out to be

宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there Baby

查莉成长日记 第一季第三集

Good Luck Charlie SE The Curious Case of Mr. Dabney耶

Yeah!

自从你学会鼓掌后 这就比以前好玩多了

Yeah this is way more fun since you've learned how to clap.别装作没听见

Don't ignore me!

每次我跟你说去做什么事的时候 我希望你真的去做 When I tell you to do something I expect you to do it!少啰嗦 老女人

Get off my back woman!

你想我少啰嗦吗 我求之不得呢

You want me off your back? I can arrange that.

Charlie 他们是我们的邻居 Dabney一家

Charlie those are our neighbors the Dabneys.

他们已经结婚很久很久了

They've been married a long time.

嘿 PJ 我刚把橄榄球踢进Dabney家的后院了

Hey PJ I just kicked the football into the Dabneys' backyard.你能去把它拿回来嘛

Will you go get it?

没门 他们又得发飙了

No way! they're going at it again.

那橄榄球怎么办谁在乎啊

Well what about the football? Who cares?

它已经没了 和它告别吧

It's gone. Kiss it goodbye.

好吧 我很高兴你这么说

Well I'm glad to hear you say that

因为那是你的橄榄球

Because it was your football.

哈 我早警告过你的

Ha! I warned you!

这就是你当恶丈夫的下场

That's what you get for being a bad husband!

现在你终于死了

And now you're dead!

外面有人吗

Is somebody out here?

谁在外面

Who's out here?

橄榄球呢别提橄榄球了

Where's the football? Forget the football!Dabney太太刚把Dabney先生谋杀了 Mrs Dabney just murdered Mr Dabney!什么

What?!

我听到了她和他的尸体说话

I heard her talking to his corpse.

吓死我了

It was chilling.

你直说我就能明白 橄榄球你没拿回来 对吗 Just so I'm clear you didn't get the football?我是认真的 Gabe拜托

I'm serious Gabe. Come on.

Dabney太太也许是个小气 恶毒 残忍 Mrs Dabney may be a mean vicious cruel可怕 讨厌的老巫婆

horrible nasty old witch

但是她不可能干出这种事的

But she'd never do something like that.你不相信我吗不信

You don't believe me? No.

好吧 好吧 我会证明给你看的

Fine. fine I'll prove it.

过来 Gabe

Come here Gabe.

Hello?

Dabney先生在家吗

Is Mr Dabney home?

他 现在接不了电话

He... can't come to the phone.

奇怪了

Interesting.

你是谁

Who is this?

呃 我算是个推销员吧

Uh I'm some sort of salesman.

Gabe 是你吗

Gabe is that you?

你为什么认为我叫Gabe

Why would you assume my name is gabe?因为我有来电显示

Because I have caller ID.

哦 是的 我是Gabe

查莉成长日记第一季篇二:【看电影学英语】《查莉成长日记》第1季:你多大了(双语对话)

【看电影学英语】《查莉成长日记》第1季:你多大了?(双语对话)看电影、充电学英语,在哪可以一举两得兼得二者呢?既可以看最新的原版电影,又能感受地道的原味英语,尽在必克看电影学英语

Well, at least Charlie's getting some sleep.

Why did Mrs. Dabney have to get that stupid dog, anyway?

Why couldn't she get something that made less noise...

Like a fish?

Fish don't make any noise.

I wish you were a fish.

Can we all agree that thing is a pest?

Because as an exterminator, it is my job

To take care of pests.

When you say "take care of,"

I know you actually mean kill.

Which I'm totally fine with, by the way.

I'll just go over to Mrs. Dabney's and demand

She keep the dog in at night.

Or we could just try being friendly.

Friendly? With Mrs. Dabney?

What is this, crazy idea day?

Okay, look, I am serious.

How about I invite her over tonight

for a cup of coffee and I bake a pie?

I thought you wanted this to go well.

Okay, we'll have Mrs. Dabney over,

but I want everybody on their best behavior,

especially you, mister.

I don't think I have a best behavior.

Yeah, well, you'd better find one before tonight.

In her defense, Mrs. Dabney wasn't always like this.

She actually used to be kind of nice.

When was that?

Let's see, how old are you?

还好Charlie至少睡了一小会儿

但是Dabney太太到底为什么非要养那条蠢狗呢

她就不能养点别的少发出点声音的东西吗

比如说鱼什么的

鱼根本就不出声

那我希望你就是条鱼

我们是否可以赞成那东西是个有害的动物呢

因为作为灭害专家而言 我有责任

去监管任何有害生物

当你说“监管”的时候

我懂得你其实是在说“杀”了它们

我声明 你用这个词我完全没意见

我要过去找Dabney太太 提出要求

让她晚上把狗管好在房子里面

或者我们也可以更友善一点

对Dabney太太友善吗

这是啥日子哦 奇思妙想节吗

听着 我说真的

不如我今晚邀请她过来

到我们家喝咖啡 然后我来烤一个派吧

我以为你想妥善解决这件事的

好吧 我们就去邀请Dabney太太

但我希望每个人都要表现出最佳风度

特别是你 小先生

我不觉得自己拥有什么最佳风度

那你最好在今晚之前找一个

为她说句公道话 Dabney太太并不是一直这样的

其实她以前蛮好相处的

那是啥年月啦

让我想想 你几岁了

原文来自 必克英语 http://bbs.spiiker.com/topic-12402.html

查莉成长日记第一季篇三:【看电影学英语】关于《查莉成长日记》之“你骗不了我的“剧情对话

【看电影学英语】关于《查莉成长日记》之“你骗不了我的“剧情对话Wait, I don't believe it.

等等 真是不敢相信

That's Emma. So that's Charlie.

那是Emma 那么那个就是Charlie了

Yes! Oh, we're saved.

真棒 哦 我们得救了

Not quite. Hey, kids.

还不一定呢 嘿 孩子们

What now? I'll let you know when I think of it.

现在怎么办 等我想出办法来了再通知你

Mom, dad, hi.

妈妈 爸爸 嗨

Hi. What are you doing here?

嗨 你们几个来这儿干嘛

We just realized you must be missing Charlie,

我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie的

So we brought her.

所以我们带她过来了

Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.

噢 Teddy 你骗不了我的

I'm not? Nope.

我露馅了 没错

You spent a little too much time with Charlie

你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了

And you're ready to hand her over early.

然后想早点把她交给我吧

Well, I wouldn't say too much time.

这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧

Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.

不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧

Gimme Gimme Gimme. Mom, Mom, Mom.

给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 妈 妈 妈

You're on a date. Let me bring her to you.

你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧

Here? Wait, now?

这里吗 等等 现在吗

Well, all right.

那 好吧

Hey, mom. Hi, baby.

嘿 妈妈 嘿 宝贝

Hey. Hey, dad.

嘿 嘿 爸爸

Something I want to show you. What is it, honey?

我想给你们表演个节目 什么节目 亲爱的

And now for my next trick,

我的下一个魔术就是

I'm gonna make a boy disappear.

我会把一个男孩变不见的

You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.

知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻

You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,

你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀

And you give him a fake phone number.

然而你却给了他一个假电话号码

You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two.

你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的

Oh, my bad.

噢 我的错

So…

那么

You wanna get a table?

想一起吃个晚饭吗

My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?

我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊

Yes, she did. yes, she did.

是的 她想了 是的 她想了

Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.

噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心

Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky. where did you get this?

Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个

Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.

噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历

See, what happened was…

听好了 其实就是

Too loud. Tell you later.

太吵了 以后再跟你说吧

原文来自 必克英语http://bbs.spiiker.com/topic-11762.html

相关热词搜索:第一季 成长日记 查莉 查莉成长日记一季下载 查莉成长日记第二季

版权所有 蒲公英文摘 www.zhaoqt.net