吸血鬼日记第一季8

发布时间:2017-02-09 来源: 日记大全 点击:

吸血鬼日记第一季8篇一:《吸血鬼日记》Caroline8句经典台词

1.It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me. I'm not that evolved.

对那些讨厌我的人好,对我来说太难了。我思想境界没那么高。——《吸血鬼日记》第一季16集

With her own take on "Haters gonna hate," Caroline demonstrated a surprising level of self-awareness. Giving the cold shoulder might not be the most "evolved" thing to do, but simply put: there are some relationships that can never be fixed. Why bother repeatedly demeaning yourself in hopes of a happy ending that will never come? Just cut your losses and move on.

Caroline对于“讨厌你的人就是讨厌你”的理解惊人的深刻。冷淡对待对不喜欢你的人虽然不是最好的方式,但是也很明显的表明了自己的态度:这段关系是没法修补的了。没必要对没可能发生的结果充满希望,受折磨的只会是你自己。遇到这种情况,就该放下该放下的,继续你的人生吧。

2.I may have been some pathetic, insecure mess after the party, but do not mistake that for me being a pushover. Because I do not let guys mess with my head anymore.

那次派对后,我也许是有些可悲、脆弱,但你不要以为那样我就很好惹,因为我再也不会和你们这些男人纠缠了。——《吸血鬼日记》第一季第九集

Midway through the first season, Caroline already started to realize that you don't need a guy's approval to have self-satisfaction. Yes, you can still get upset and hurt by them, but as long as you know when it's time to move on, let it go, or just brush their stupid actions off, that's what matters.

在《吸血鬼日记》第一季剧情播到中间部分的时候,Caroline开始意识到一个人的自我满足感其实是不需要通过男人来展示的。你可以继续因为他们不开心或是被他们伤害,但是只要到了你觉得该放下的时候,那就让这段感情过去吧。让那些男人继续2下去吧,因为那个时候他们做什么已经与你无关了。明白这个道理最重要。

3.What's the rush? Why are you hurrying to get to a relationship that'll never work?

有什么好急的?这感情不会有结果的,你何必呢?——《吸血鬼日记》第二季第四集

Sometimes it doesn't matter how much you want a relationship to work. If it doesn't have a realistic future (like a vampire being with a human), why bother when the ending will only hurt that much more?

有时候一段感情的发展不在于你多么想它能顺利的走下去。如果这段感情拥有一个美好未来不现实的话,那么当它结束时又为什么要烦恼呢?因为这段感情只会给你带来痛苦。

4.I'm too smart to be seduced by you.

我太聪明了,你诱惑不了我。——《吸血鬼日记》第三季15集

Charm can be intoxicating, which makes it all the more important to separate a romantic gesture from real romance. Make sure your head and your heart say "go'"before jumping into anything too quickly.

魅力总是那么令人陶醉,然而懂得区分浪漫的行为和真正的浪漫才是最重要的。在你快速投入一段感情之前,你先得搞清楚这是你的一时头脑迷糊还是真的心之所向。

5.You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you.

你不值得我浪费口舌。——《吸血鬼日记》第四季13集

For bullies, there's nothing more gratifying than getting a reaction. Don't give them that satisfaction! Hold your tongue and save your energy for something more productive. Pretty much anything is better than giving your provoker the satisfaction of yelling back (no matter how good it might feel).

对那些地痞来说,他们最开心的事就是你对他们做的事情有回应。不要给他们这种满足感!省省你的口水和经历去做更有意义的事吧。无视他们绝对比你生气的吼回去要好得多(不论吼回去的感觉有多爽)。

6.Anyone capable of love is capable of being saved.

会爱的人,就值得被拯救。《吸血鬼日记》第四季13集

No matter how far to the dark side someone might journey, there's always hope for redemption as long as the person doesn't turn their back on love. 只要一个人不拒绝去爱,不论他以前在邪恶的路上走了多远,都有机会被救赎。

8.Anyone capable of love is capable of being saved.

会爱的人,就值得被拯救。《吸血鬼日记》第四季13集

No matter how far to the dark side someone might journey, there's always hope for redemption as long as the person doesn't turn their back on love. 只要一个人不拒绝去爱,不论他以前在邪恶的路上走了多远,都有机会被救赎。

吸血鬼日记第一季8篇二:吸血鬼日记第一季经典台词

吸血鬼日记第一季经典台词

S1 E01

经典开头:

For over a century, I have lived in secret. Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now, I'm a vampire. And this is my story.

1、There is no signal. 这里没有信号

2、Stefan经典独白:

I shouldn't come home. I know the risk. But i had no choice ,I have to know her.

3、I'll start fresh. Be someone new. 我要重新开始,做不同的自己

4、I predict this year is going to be kick ass. 我预言今年是不得了的一年

5、uh, pardon me. 对不起【口语】

6、It's a long story. 说来话长

7、I made through a day. 我熬过了一天

8、tactless 无礼

9、

Stefan: I lost control today. Everything I've kept buried inside came rusing to the surface. I'm simply not able to resist her.

10、hook up with sb. 勾引某人

11、 keep it down. 小声点

12、keep a journal. 记日记

13、you can't change what you are. 本性难移

14、He has that romance novel stare. 眼神深邃

15、怎么了:what's the hell?

what ha

吸血鬼日记第一季8

ppened?

16、Damon: she took my breath away. 她把我的魂都吸引住了

17、A is dead ringer for B. A和B长得一模一样

18、That's given. 这是宿命安排

S1 E02

1、you’re feisty today. 你今天很活跃啊

2、The last thing that I want to do is hurt u. 我最不想做的就是伤害你

3、grab a coffee 拿一杯咖啡

4、I’m sorry for barging in. 很抱歉擅自闯入

5、Stefan is not one to brag. Stefan是个不爱讲的人

6、I see why my brother is so smitten. 我明白为什么我弟弟会这么着迷了

7、He didn’t want u to think he was on the rebound. 不想你知道他在感情空窗期

8、Every relationship is doomed to end. 每段感情都注定会完蛋

9、Don’t be silly. 别傻了

10、He wasn’t always such a looker. 他可不是一直都这么帅~

11、She’s got spunk. 她快怒了

12、Quit ditching classes or you’re grounded. 不要在逃课了否则就禁足

13、At least I put myself out there. 至少我努力争取了

14、Here. Knock yourself out, literally. 给你,随意吃

15、Like you care. 别假惺惺了

16、harbinger of evil 邪恶的预告

17、I vote for none of the above. 我一个都不选

18、What r u up to? 你想干什么?

19、She’s big on texting. 她喜欢发短信

20、she kind of wigs out. 她太激动了

21、一段经典的台词:

Elena’s diary: Dear diary: Today I convinced myself it was

OK to give up. Don’t take risks. Stick with the status quo. No drama. Now is

just not the time. But my reasons aren’t reasons. They’re excuses. All I’m

doing is hiding from the truth. And the truth is that I’m scared, Stefan. I’m

scared if I let myself be happy for even one moment that the world’s just going

to come crashing down, and I don’t know if I can survive that. Stefan:

I met a girl. We talked and it was epic. But the sun came up and reality set

in. Well, this is reality. Right here.

S1 E03

1、This could have gone a completely different way. 本来不需要这样

2、Why the about-face? 为什么变卦?

3、Spit it out 快说

4、Screw u 去你的

5、I’m a loner. 我不合群

6、I can’t be sad girl forever. 我不能永远消沉

7、Blue Lady! 注意!

8、Let’s huddle up! 都聚过来!

9、Simmer down. 别激动

10、 I wonder who that could be. 我想知道是谁

11、 Tyler must be sealing. Tyler一定气疯了~

12、 Nice deduced. 猜得真准!

13、 There must be a shred of humanity left inside my brother.

14、 A really serious no-joke response. 好好回答

15、 You’re bully! 你是恶棍!

16、 That’s what matters. 这才是最重要的!

S1 E04

1、dick move 让开

2、scrum bucket/scum ball 饭桶

3、---How do you look in a suit?

---I can pull one off.

4、The pleasure is all mine. 是我非常荣幸

5、A has a lot of issues with B. A与B之间有很多矛盾

6、What you gonna buy me? 你拿什么来讨好我?

7、I’m sick with it. 我厌倦了

8、You’re in no position to question me. 你没资格提问我

9、I drive u drink. 我竟然让你喝酒了

10、 Don’t even play that card. 别和我耍花样

11、 You can’t roofie me. 你不能给我下药

12、 You cracked a funny. 你也会搞笑

13、 You look smashing! 你真美!

14、 He is on good behavior. 他很绅士

15、 I wasn’t counting on it(代指vervain). 我没指望它

16、 I got all snotty. 我真讨厌

17、 My radar must be off. 我脑子已经不听使唤了

18、 Trust is earned. 信任是要靠挣得

S1 E05

1、I’m almost done.

It’s OK. Take ur time.

2、Be somewhere right now. 马上闪到别的地方去

3、If you wanna kill some time, we can rack. 如果你想消磨时间,我打局球吧

I’ll let u break. 我让你开球

4、Family only runs so deep. 一家人果然感情深厚啊!

5、I’m shutting down. 我快不行了

6、I got held up. 我被耽搁了

7、You haven’t aged a day. 你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有

8、I did something that I’m not proud of. 我当时耍了阴招

9、I’m no longer crippled by her loss. 不再因为她而裹足不前

10、I’m an avid reader. 我是书虫

11、The lies will catch up to u. 谎言会让你作茧自缚

12、None of that tortured pining stuff. 别弄得跟个多情怨妇似的

13、Doesn’t ring a bell. 没响铃呢///引申为:想不起来了

14、She abandoned me. 她放我鸽子

15、I’m not a believer. 我不是个信徒

S1 E06

1、

Everything you know and every belief that you have is about to change. 你所知道何所相信的一切都要改变了

2、You almost got me. 你差点就骗了我

3、It’s not too big a stretch. 这只是点到为止

4、She wasn’t just any girl. 她不是一般的女孩儿

5、A is so over B. A被B深深迷住了

6、What’s she on? 她怎么了?

7、She’s really messed up. 她疯了

8、I’m gonna go out on a lime here and guess. 我大胆的猜一下

9、We can cut to the chase if you want. 如果你愿意,我们就开门见山吧

10、Tip for later 最后忠告

S1 E07

1、You don’t talk. 你没资格说话

2、I need some time to figure things out. 我需要时间弄清楚一些事

3、It’s wrong to pray on innocent people. 以无辜人为食是不对的

4、He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line. 咱们都不如他高尚

5、Count Deepak 又开始说教了

6、Knock yourself out. 自己找吧

7、对白:

E: How can u be so arrogant and glib after everything that you’ve done?

D: And how can u be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?

E: If u wanted me dead, I’d be dead.

D: Yes, you would.

E: But I’m not.

D: Yet.

8、Let’s get one thing straight. 要搞清楚

9、She’s on edge. 她太烦躁了

10、You’re flirting with me. 你在跟我调情

11、She totally bailed on me. 她把我扔下了

12、Why does everybody have to die on me? 为什么大家都要在我面前死去?

13、I can’t lose the way I feel about u. 我无法放下对你的感觉

S1 E08

1、How could u even ask that? 亏你问得出口?

2、I’m headed to NY for the weekend. 我这周末要奔向纽约

3、It’ll be a blast. 肯定很精彩

4、speaking of…说到这儿。。。

5、very sketchy 恍恍惚惚

6、What an unexpected surprise! 真是个意外惊喜!

7、Do me! 拜托了~

8、You’re wallowing. 你无精打采的

9、You up? 你醒了吗?

10、I’ll officially wored. 我已经精疲力尽了

11、He’s my supplier 这(血)是他给的

12、I’m just jealous of your restraint. 我只是佩服你的控制力

13、We need to blend. 我们需要融入他们

14、Are u out of ur freaking mind? 你是不是疯了?

15、Lexi’s dragging me. Lexi非拉我去~

16、I can’t count on neither of them. 我对她俩都无奈

17、Alert the media. 善意提示

18、The rest comes with time. 其他是时间问题

19、Love really did conquer all. 爱战胜了一切

20、Cut the crap. 废话少说

21、We’re even. 我们扯平了~

S1 E09

1、Be the bigger person. 做个更宽容的人

Impossible in her presence. 她(Bonnie)的表现不行

2、It’s matter of principal. 这是原则问题

3、It’s mouthful. 有点拗口

4、Rise and sunshine, sleepyhead. 起床啦,小懒虫

5、It’s just an opus to u. 你可是里面的头号人物

6、Little garish. 有点俗

7、It reeks of awkward subtext. 就好像你在敷衍我

8、Trying to read something into it? 还胡思乱想?

9、D、S互换角色的一段话,个人很喜欢!

吸血鬼日记第一季8篇三:吸血鬼日记第一季下载地址

%B0.The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E22.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.624X352-YYeTs%E4%BA%BA%E4%BA%BA%E5%BD%B1%E8%A7%86.rmvb|177378923|BA7D4D28C0164B89D559DA38A25D55ED|/

ed2k://|file|%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E21.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs%E4%BA%BA%E4%BA%BA%E5%BD%B1%E8%A7%86.rmvb|176458147|AB19C526F5FB6CB79D47D6C80D95CCA9|/

ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E20.FRTVS.rmvb|174308500|1C67DC0C0C3E409ED42045AC1C411D97|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E19.FRTVS.rmvb|173456368|B55371BAA3A4ECCBD769E4E59F4DCA91|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E18.FRTVS.rmvb|174361859|517589FBDF2014FF8D80B5A895DBD5A1|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E17.FRTVS.rmvb|173986056|62BF5715B3A2AFC5B9084B65C2F2F6E5|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E16.FRTVS.rmvb|169634838|2DE7B1580174334655AF97E3E95CC998|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E15.FRTVS.rmvb|174997759|4E548C9732061A572EAA093F8D8A611A|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E14.FRTVS.rmvb|172578772|1A05C521527DCDE8079144FEF9955F6E|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E13.FRTVS.rmvb|175421309|B9935AEEB9CD7B05C43D2C81C04FFEC0|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E12.FRTVS.rmvb|173762777|BFFBEF78543A48377709C75EBE4E0FE5|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E11.FRTVS.rmvb|174173803|4889F126D9050F3C71780F7289B003AF|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E10.FRTVS.rmvb|165806808|80CCCA7D00BA40F6EA8D77D8FC4C1622|/

E%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E09.FRTVS.rmvb|174745957|2E2F4F50181E35BD5C7AAF5EEDD69213|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E08.FRTVS.rmvb|175348723|13CDC1DF0209A6467DD3D9273D74CCA1|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E07.FRTVS.V2.rmvb|171811003|9C7CCF379E3C6B127C1E503F38E72417|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E06.FRTVS.rmvb|174325986|5D7E398596605B8FFB9521136BB319F2|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E05.FRTVS.rmvb|173737076|C21D03DE4651F8D4F8798072E06C5E8F|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E04.FRTVS.rmvb|175606346|7B4AB60EB1542A3245A7B77F754FE61E|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E03.FRTVS.rmvb|174798907|0E4F1C22E5E1BF1750A58C5FC9A71B26|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E02.FRTVS.rmvb|174779196|D54E529DAA096E767CAC81B033978792|/ ed2k://|file|[%E5%90%B8%E8%A1%80%E9%AC%BC%E6%97%A5%E8%AE%B0.%E7%AC%AC%E4%B8%80%E5%AD%A3].The.Vampire.Diaries.S01E01.FRTVS.rmvb|175806174|C42B63574983CF0B89AAA3F39350F347|/

相关热词搜索:吸血鬼 第一季 日记 吸血鬼日记第一季下载 吸血鬼日记第一季剧情

版权所有 蒲公英文摘 www.zhaoqt.net